What it’s like to Work for NDSOur work environment is based on a hands-on management approach and organic career growth model. We have built strong relationships with our partners, employees, and clients through our understanding of people — on a personal and professional basis. At NDS, we truly live by our words and reflect our beliefs in our actions and results.
- Competitive wages
- Group Term Life Insurance, LTD, and STD benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Plans
- 401k and Retirement Options
- Paid Time Off (PTO) begins to accumulate on your date of hire
- Continued career training available
Join the NDS TeamNDS prides itself on its tradition of service, responsiveness and teamwork ethic. We don’t just hire employees; we develop partnerships with our staff based on their personal career and educational goals. NDS encourages professional development through our company-paid educational programs and training. Our management staff will work with you to develop the optimal path to achieve your professional goals. We’re looking for highly specialized professionals to join our team!